IE Uvarov I.A., represented by Ivan Aleksandrovich Uvarov, acting on the basis of the Certificate, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", offers the Goods posted in the online store to any capable individual, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer", if the latter accepts the conditions of this user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") and its annexes (unconditional acceptance).
This Agreement does not require bilateral signing and is valid electronically.
1. TERMS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
1. Online store - a website located on the Internet at the address http://funhousestore.ru , through which the Seller carries out remote trading of the Goods.
Seller - IE Uvarov I.A., INN: 501815659898, OGRNIP: 316501800051018.
2. Manufacturer - a person who produced the Goods and / or issues a guarantee for the Goods on the terms specified in the warranty card.
3. Buyer - a citizen, any fully capable natural person who has accepted this public offer (agreement) on the conditions below, purchasing goods exclusively for personal, family, household and other needs not related to entrepreneurial activity.
4. Goods - a material object placed in the online store and available for Order by the Buyer, not withdrawn from civil circulation.
5. Low-quality goods - goods that have defects (including significant ones) or do not correspond to the existing description or sample.
6. An order item ("Under the order" product) is a Product containing individual characteristics and manufactured according to an individual order of the Buyer.
7. Lack of goods - non-compliance of the goods with the mandatory requirements provided for by law or or the terms of the contract or the purposes for which the goods of this kind are usually used, or the purposes of which the seller was informed by the consumer when concluding the contract, or the sample and (or) description when selling goods by sample and (or) by description.
8. A significant defect in a product is an irreparable defect or defect that cannot be eliminated without disproportionate costs or time, or is revealed repeatedly, or appears again after its elimination, or other similar defects.
9. Order - a completed Buyer's request for the purchase and delivery of the Goods selected by the Buyer in the online store, at the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer, or issued by phone from the Seller's manager.
10. Offer Acceptance (Unconditional Acceptance) - in accordance with Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, full and unconditional acceptance of the Agreement, carried out by ordering the Goods in the online store.
11. Personal data (PD) - any information relating directly or indirectly to the User, including the information specified by him when placing an order.
13. Analogue of a handwritten signature - placing an order on the website http://funhousestore.ru and when placing an order by phone with the Seller's manager.
14. Pickup point - the location of the Seller (the courier company with which the Seller has entered into an appropriate agreement), where the Buyer can independently receive the Order.
15. Seller's manager - an employee of the seller.
2. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to accept and pay for it in the manner and on the terms of this Agreement.
2.2. This agreement, as well as information about the Goods presented on the Site, are a public offer in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
2.3. The Seller has the right to unilaterally amend the Agreement, including changing the prices of the Goods and the cost of related services, methods and terms of payment and delivery of the Goods, by posting them on the pages of the online store. All changes take effect immediately after the specified publication, and are considered brought to the attention of the Buyer from the moment of such publication.
2.4. The price for the Goods ordered and paid by the Buyer cannot be changed.
2.5. The Buyer independently familiarizes himself with the current version of the Agreement.
2.6. The fact of placing an order for the Goods from the Seller, both independently and through the seller's manager, is the unconditional acceptance of this Agreement, and the Buyer is considered as a person who entered into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
2.7. By placing an Order, the Buyer guarantees that he has fully read the text of this Agreement and accepts their terms. Placing an Order by the Buyer is an unconditional acceptance of the Agreement, after which the Buyer is considered as a person who entered into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
2.8. In connection with the above, carefully read the text of this public offer and if you do not agree with any condition of the clause of the Agreement, the Seller invites you to refuse to accept it.
2.9. The ownership of the ordered Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Goods are actually transferred to the Buyer, the Buyer's Authorized Representative or the Cargo Carrier and the Buyer pays the full cost of the Goods. The risk of its accidental loss or damage passes to the Buyer from the moment of the actual transfer of the Goods to the Buyer, an authorized representative of the Buyer or the Cargo Carrier.
3. PLACEMENT OF ORDER
3.1. Registration of the Order is carried out by filling out and sending to the Seller a form indicating the parameters of the Order: name, quantity, cost of the Goods; Full name of the Buyer; Buyer's contact phone number; Buyer's email address; Delivery option.
The Seller does not verify the accuracy and relevance of the data provided by the Buyer.
3.2. The order is considered completed after the confirmation of the Order by the phone specified in the Order by the Operator of the Seller.
3.3. If the Seller has reason to believe that the information provided by the User when placing the Order is not true or provided in an incomplete volume, he may be refused to accept the Order on a temporary or permanent basis.
3.4. Until the moment of placing the Order and concluding this Agreement, the Buyer undertakes to familiarize himself with the basic consumer properties of the Goods and the place of manufacture of the Goods, the cost of the Goods.
4. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT
4.1. The goods are presented in the online store through photo samples, which are the property of the online store. Each sample photo is accompanied by text information: name, size, unit price and description of the Product.
4.2. All information and characteristics of the Goods presented in the online store are for reference purposes and cannot fully convey information about the properties and characteristics of the Goods, including colors, sizes and shapes. Due to different technical characteristics of monitors, the color shades of the Product may differ from those presented on the website. If the Buyer has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the goods, the Buyer must, before placing an order, contact the Seller by the phone numbers indicated on the Site.
4.3. Refusal from the goods of proper quality due to inconsistency in the shades of the colors of the Goods is possible within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT OF THE ORDER
5.1. The price of the Goods in the online store is indicated in the currency of the Russian Federation per unit of the Goods.
5.2. In the case of cash payment, the Buyer pays to the Seller the price of the Goods, and the Seller provides the Buyer with a cash or sales receipt, or other document confirming payment for the Goods.
5.3. All Seller's Goods are goods with individually defined properties and are made to order. The buyer does not have the right to refuse the Goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the consumer purchasing it, accordingly, such Goods are not subject to return and exchange.
5.5. The Buyer pays for the Goods in the ways indicated on the website of the Internet store http://funhousestore.ru in the section "Payment and delivery".
The Buyer's order of furniture and partitions is carried out on the basis of an advance payment of 50% of the value of the Goods. Upon receipt of the Goods, the Buyer is obliged to make a full settlement with the Seller for the ordered Goods. The Seller delivers (picks up) the Goods to the Buyer only after receipt of payment.
5.6. In the case of a non-cash form of payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the price of the Goods is considered fulfilled from the moment the corresponding funds are credited to the Seller's account.
5.7. The price of the Goods does not include the cost of delivery and lifting the Goods to the floor and is paid by the Buyer separately. Information about the tariffs for the provision of services for the Delivery of the Goods is clarified by the Buyer with the Seller.
6. RECEIPT AND DELIVERY
6.1. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out at the address and within the time frame agreed by the Buyer and the Seller (Seller's manager) when placing the Order.
6.2. In the case of an increase in the production time of goods according to an individual order by the manufacturer, the period agreed upon when placing the order shall also be extended. The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about the increase in the production time in any way, including via electronic communication.
6.3. The transfer of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out only after the Buyer has fully paid the cost of the Order and the cost of delivery (if it is issued).
6.4. At the request of the Buyer, the goods can be delivered to him at the address indicated by him. In this case, the goods are accepted at the place of delivery. The delivered goods in accordance with the rules of distance selling are transferred to the Buyer (or a person authorized by the Buyer) at the specified address upon presentation of an identity document.
6.5. At the time of acceptance of the Goods, the Buyer checks the integrity of the packaging, examines it for opening and external damage. The Buyer has the right to open the package in the presence of the Seller's representative and check the availability of the Goods, the absence of mechanical damage on the Goods, the package contents, article number, colors and other signs of the goods. If all of the above conditions are consistent with his order, the Buyer must sign the accompanying waybill and pick up the goods. The presence of the signature of the Buyer or his representative in the accompanying waybill means that the goods have been received by him and he has no claims against the supplier. The Seller does not return and exchange the Goods due to the absence of the Goods in the package, mechanical damage or incompleteness, if upon acceptance the Client did not examine the Goods, did not open the packaging with the Goods.
6.6. Acceptance of goods can be carried out at the Pickup Point - the Seller's warehouse (in case of pickup).
6.7. The exact cost and date of Delivery of the Goods is determined by the Seller's manager when placing an order and can be changed after agreement with the Buyer.
6.8. Delivery of the Goods is not included in the price of the Goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable to the Buyer.
6.9. The rise of the goods to the floor can be made by the Seller at the request of the Buyer and is paid separately.
7. RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS
7.1. The Buyer does not have the right to refuse from the Goods of proper quality made to order, and also has no right to exchange such Goods.
7.2. If evidence is found that the goods are damaged through the fault of the Buyer due to violations of the conditions of operation, storage and transportation, as well as due to actions of third parties or extraordinary circumstances, or purchased in another store, the exchange or return of such goods is not made, and funds are not refundable.
7.3 In the event that defects are found in the product, during the warranty period or the expiration date, if they have not been agreed by the Seller, at his option, he has the right to demand:
- replacement for goods of the same brand (of the same model and (or) article);
- replacement for the same product of another brand (model, article) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
- a commensurate reduction in the purchase price;
- immediate gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of expenses for their correction by the consumer or a third party;
- refuse to execute the contract of sale and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods. At the request of the Seller and at his expense, the Buyer is obliged to return the goods with defects.
7.4. If it is necessary to check the quality of the goods or an independent examination of the goods, the Seller checks the quality of the Goods or transfers the Goods to an expert organization. If evidence of the manufacturer's fault is found, the Goods will be replaced with a similar one of proper quality. If evidence of the Buyer's guilt is found, the latter is obliged to reimburse the Seller for the costs associated with the examination, transportation and storage of the goods.
8. CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1. By placing an Order, the Buyer confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data (PD) by the Seller.
8.2. The list of personal data for the processing of which consent is given: full name, contact phone number, address (in case of delivery of the Goods), e-mail address and other data necessary for the fulfillment of obligations.
8.3. The list of actions with PD, for the performance of which the Buyer agrees to the following ways of using PD:
- Receiving and storing PD (in electronic form and on paper).
- Clarification (update, change) of PD.
- Use of PD for the execution of this Agreement.
- Transfer of the Buyer's PD in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- For the purpose of mailing catalogs, for marketing and other commercial purposes.
8.4. The Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data is provided without limitation of its validity period.
8.5. The Buyer, solely upon personal application, has the right to withdraw (change) this consent to the processing of PD.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
9.1. This Agreement shall be considered in the form as it is published on the Seller's Website and shall be applied and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. If it is impossible to execute the Agreement without agreeing on additional conditions, the Parties undertake to sign an additional agreement to this Agreement.
9.2. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of Unconditional acceptance by the Buyer and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations. An additional agreement required for the fulfillment of the terms of the User Agreement comes into force from the moment it is agreed and signed by the parties.
All disputes that arise between the Buyer and the Seller will try to resolve through negotiations; if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. DETAILS OF THE SELLER
IE Uvarov Ivan Alexandrovich
141065, Moscow region, Korolev city, Bolshevo md., Koroleva st. , house 27
Account: 40802810540000014754 in PJSC SBERBANK
C / account : 30101810400000000225
BIK: 044525225 OGRNIP